To reheat kfc, preheat your oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and place the chicken on a baking sheet. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
We will explore different methods for reheating your kfc leftovers to ensure they taste just as good as the day you bought them. Whether you have leftover fried chicken, popcorn chicken, or even the famous kfc bucket, we have you covered.
Reheating kfc can be tricky since you want to preserve the crispy coating while still warming the chicken to a safe temperature. But with the right techniques, you can enjoy your kfc leftovers without sacrificing taste or texture. Let’s get started!
The Importance Of Properly Reheating Kfc Chicken
Properly reheating kfc chicken is essential to maintain its taste and texture. Follow these steps to enjoy crispy and delicious leftovers: preheat the oven at 350°f, place the chicken on a baking sheet, and bake for about 20 minutes until heated through.
Avoid using the microwave as it can make the chicken soggy.
Reheating leftover kfc chicken can be a tricky task, but it’s worth the effort to retain the original flavor and crispy texture. Whether you’re craving that satisfying crunch or looking to enjoy the juicy goodness of kfc chicken, properly reheating it is essential.
By following a few simple guidelines, you can avoid foodborne illnesses and ensure that each bite is as satisfying as the first. In this section, we will discuss two key aspects of properly reheating kfc chicken: retaining the original flavor and crispy texture, and avoiding foodborne illnesses.
Retaining The Original Flavor And Crispy Texture
When reheating kfc chicken, it’s crucial to preserve its mouth-watering flavor and crispy exterior. Here are some methods to help you achieve the best results:
- Use an oven: Preheat your oven to 350°f (175°c) and place the chicken on a baking sheet. This method allows for even heating and helps to maintain the crispy texture.
- Utilize an air fryer: If you own an air fryer, it can be a fantastic option for reheating kfc chicken. Simply place the chicken in the air fryer basket and heat at 375°f (190°c) for a few minutes until the chicken is heated through and crispy.
- Avoid the microwave: While it may be tempting to quickly zap your kfc chicken in the microwave, this method tends to make the chicken soggy and lose its original flavor and texture. Microwave reheating is best avoided for optimal results.
- Don’t forget the original packaging: If reheating your kfc chicken is not immediate, it’s best to store it in its original packaging. This helps retain the moisture and flavor. When ready to reheat, remove the chicken from the packaging and follow one of the recommended methods.
- Keep an eye on the heat and time: Be mindful of the temperature and reheating time to avoid overcooking the chicken. This will help ensure that your kfc chicken remains juicy on the inside while maintaining its signature crispy coating.
Avoiding Foodborne Illnesses
Proper reheating techniques not only enhance the taste and texture of kfc chicken but also prevent the risk of foodborne illnesses. Here are some important steps to follow:
- Store leftovers safely: After enjoying your kfc meal, promptly refrigerate any leftovers within two hours to prevent bacterial growth. Divide the chicken into smaller portions to ensure proper cooling.
- Thaw frozen chicken correctly: If reheating frozen kfc chicken, thaw it thoroughly in the refrigerator before reheating. Avoid leaving it at room temperature for an extended period, as this can promote the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Ensure proper internal temperature: Use a food thermometer to check that the reheated chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°f (74°c). This kills any potential bacteria and guarantees it is safe to consume.
- Reheat thoroughly: Ensure that the chicken is reheated thoroughly, reaching the desired temperature throughout. This step eliminates any bacteria that might have developed during storage.
By following these guidelines, you can experience the utmost satisfaction when reheating your kfc chicken. Retaining its original flavor and crispy texture while minimizing the risk of foodborne illnesses is essential for a mouthwatering and safe dining experience. So, go ahead and indulge in that delicious leftover kfc chicken without compromising on taste or safety.
Reheating Kfc In The Oven
To reheat kfc in the oven, preheat it to 325°f, place the leftovers on a baking sheet, and cover with foil. Heat for about 20 minutes until the chicken is crispy and hot. Enjoy the delicious taste of kfc without losing its original flavor and texture.
Craving some mouthwatering kfc chicken but want to enjoy it later? Reheating it in the oven is the perfect solution. This method brings back the crispy coating and keeps the chicken juicy on the inside. Follow these simple steps to achieve optimal results.
Step-By-Step Instructions For Oven Reheating:
- Preheat the oven: Set your oven to 375°f (190°c) and allow it to fully preheat. This ensures even heating throughout the process.
- Prepare the chicken: Take out your kfc chicken from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes. This helps prevent the chicken from drying out during reheating.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet: Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup. Arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer, leaving some space between them.
- Cover with foil: To prevent the chicken from drying out, cover the baking sheet with foil. This helps retain moisture while the chicken reheats.
- Reheat in the oven: Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and let the chicken heat for about 20-25 minutes. The exact cooking time may vary depending on the size and quantity of chicken pieces.
- Remove the foil: After 20-25 minutes, carefully remove the foil cover. This step allows the chicken to crisp up and regain its signature crunchiness.
- Increase the oven temperature: Increase the oven temperature to 425°f (220°c) and continue baking for another 5-10 minutes. This higher temperature helps revive the crispy coating and adds extra deliciousness.
Preheating The Oven For Optimal Results:
- Preheating the oven ensures even heating and consistent results.
- Allowing the chicken to sit at room temperature before reheating helps prevent dryness.
- Using a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper makes cleanup a breeze.
- Covering the chicken with foil during the first part of the reheating process helps retain moisture.
- Removing the foil during the last few minutes allows the chicken coating to crisp up.
Tips For Reviving The Crispy Coating:
- Use a wire rack: Placing the chicken on a wire rack on top of the baking sheet helps air circulate, preserving the crispiness.
- Avoid microwaving: Microwaving can make the chicken soggy, so stick to the oven for best results.
- Basting with oil: Lightly brushing the chicken with oil before reheating can help the coating turn golden and crunchy.
- Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet: Leaving space between the chicken pieces allows for proper airflow and ensures they heat evenly.
Monitoring Temperature To Prevent Overcooking:
- Use a meat thermometer: Verify the internal temperature of the chicken to ensure it reaches at least 165°f (74°c) for safe consumption.
- Check for golden brown color: Keep an eye on the chicken while reheating and remove it from the oven when it achieves a crispy, golden brown appearance.
- Avoid overcooking: Be careful not to leave the chicken in the oven for too long, as it can dry out and lose its enjoyable texture.
Now that you know how to reheat kfc chicken in the oven, go ahead and indulge in that delicious leftover treat. Follow these simple steps and enjoy the crispy coating and juicy chicken all over again!
Reviving Kfc Chicken In The Air Fryer
Discover the secret to revitalizing kfc chicken by using an air fryer. Say goodbye to soggy leftovers and enjoy crispy reheated chicken with this simple method. Reveal the ultimate hack for bringing back the deliciousness of kfc in a whole new way.
Who doesn’t love the crispy and flavorful goodness of kfc chicken? But let’s be honest, leftover kfc chicken can lose its magic when reheated improperly. Enter the air fryer, your secret weapon for reviving the deliciousness of kfc chicken. With its ability to provide even heat distribution and crispy results, combined with the option to enhance the flavor with some extra seasoning, the air fryer is the perfect appliance to bring your leftover kfc chicken back to life.
In this section, we will explore the benefits of using an air fryer for reheating, the correct temperature and time settings, as well as how to ensure even heat distribution for that irresistible crunch.
Benefits Of Using An Air Fryer For Reheating:
- Retains the crispy texture: The air fryer uses hot air circulation to create a crispy exterior, similar to the freshly fried kfc chicken. Say goodbye to soggy reheated chicken!
- Healthier option: By utilizing minimal oil or even none at all, an air fryer helps reduce the calorie content of your reheated chicken while maintaining its exceptional taste.
- Quick and convenient: Air fryers efficiently reheat food, making it a time-saving option when you’re craving that mouthwatering kfc chicken without the wait.
Setting The Correct Temperature And Time:
- Preheat the air fryer: Start by preheating your air fryer to around 350°f (175°c) for a few minutes.
- Warm up the chicken: Place the leftover kfc chicken in the air fryer basket or tray and reheat at 350°f (175°c) for approximately 3-4 minutes. Adjust the time based on the size and thickness of the chicken pieces.
- Monitor the temperature: Always ensure that the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°f (74°c) to ensure it is thoroughly reheated and safe to eat.
Ensuring Even Heat Distribution For Crispy Results:
- Arrange chicken pieces evenly: To achieve an even distribution of heat, space out the chicken pieces in a single layer without overcrowding the air fryer basket or tray.
- Shake the basket or flip the chicken: Midway through the reheating process, gently shake the basket or flip the chicken to ensure every side gets crispy and evenly heated.
- Check for doneness: Towards the end of the reheating time, check for a golden-brown and crispy exterior. If needed, continue reheating for a few more minutes until you reach your desired crispiness.
Enhancing The Flavor With Seasoning:
- Add extra seasoning: Before reheating, you can sprinkle your favorite seasoning or spices onto the kfc chicken. Consider options like garlic powder, paprika, or even a touch of cayenne pepper for an extra kick.
- Lightly spray with oil: To enhance the crispiness, use a cooking spray or oil mister to lightly coat the chicken before placing it in the air fryer.
With these simple steps and the help of your trusty air fryer, reheating kfc chicken can be a breeze. Enjoy the revitalized flavors and textures of your favorite fast-food chicken right in the comfort of your own home.
Reheating Kfc Chicken In The Microwave
Reheating kfc chicken in the microwave is a quick and convenient way to enjoy your leftovers. Follow these simple steps to ensure your chicken stays crispy and delicious, without losing any of its flavor.
Who doesn’t love the crispy, finger-licking goodness of kfc chicken? But what do you do when you have some leftover chicken and you want to enjoy it again? One convenient option is to reheat it in the microwave. Keep reading to learn some useful tips and techniques for reheating kfc chicken in the microwave.
Pros And Cons Of Using A Microwave For Reheating:
- Quick and convenient:
- Microwaving is a time-saving method to reheat your kfc chicken when you’re in a hurry.
- Even heating:
- Microwaves distribute heat evenly, ensuring that your chicken is reheated uniformly.
- Moisture retention:
- The microwave’s enclosed environment helps to retain moisture in the chicken, preventing it from drying out.
- Limited crispiness:
- Microwaving can leave the chicken’s coating less crispy compared to other methods.
Proper Microwaving Techniques To Retain Moisture:
To retain the moisture and delicious flavor of your kfc chicken when using a microwave, follow these steps:
- Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate, leaving some space between the pieces.
- Cover the plate with a microwave-safe lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap to create a steaming effect.
- Microwave settings:
- Set your microwave to medium power to prevent overheating or drying out the chicken.
- Start with short bursts of heating, around 20-30 seconds at a time, to avoid overcooking.
- Check the chicken’s temperature in the thickest part using a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches a safe internal temperature of 165°f (74°c).
- Resting time:
- Allow the chicken to rest for a minute or two before consuming. This helps distribute the heat evenly and allows the juices to settle back into the meat.
Preventing Soggy Coating With Microwave-Safe Crisping Tools:
While the microwave may not give your reheated kfc chicken the same crispiness as when it was freshly cooked, you can use microwave-safe crisping tools to help restore some of that crunch. Here are a few options:
- Microwave-safe crisping plate:
- Preheat the crisping plate according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place the reheated chicken on the plate and microwave for a short burst until crispy.
- Parchment paper or toaster oven:
- Transfer the reheated chicken onto a piece of parchment paper and place it in a preheated toaster oven.
- Toast the chicken for a few minutes until the coating becomes crispy again.
Remember, these methods may add extra steps but can significantly improve the texture of your reheated chicken.
Adjusting Cooking Time Based On Chicken Quantity:
The cooking time for reheating kfc chicken in the microwave can vary depending on the quantity you’re reheating. Here are some general guidelines to follow:
- Small quantity (1-2 pieces):
- Start with 1-2 minutes of microwaving at medium power, checking the temperature before consuming.
- Larger quantity (3 or more pieces):
- Increase the microwaving time incrementally by 30 seconds to a minute, ensuring you check the internal temperature to avoid overcooking.
By adjusting the cooking time based on the chicken quantity, you can achieve perfectly reheated kfc chicken every time.
Now that you know the proper techniques for reheating kfc chicken in the microwave, you can enjoy the delicious taste and convenience of your leftover chicken. Remember to prioritize safety by ensuring your reheated chicken reaches the recommended internal temperature.
Reheating Kfc Chicken In A Skillet Or Frying Pan
Reheating kfc chicken in a skillet or frying pan is a quick and easy way to enjoy crispy, flavorful chicken. Simply heat the skillet, add the chicken, and cook until heated through. Avoid using the microwave, as it can make the chicken soggy.
Have some leftover kfc chicken that you want to enjoy again? Reheating it in a skillet or frying pan is a great way to bring back its deliciousness. Pan-frying not only helps retain the chicken’s moisture and flavor but also allows you to achieve a crispy finish.
In this section, we will explore the advantages of pan-frying for reheating, how to choose the right type of pan, and techniques for protecting the chicken’s moisture and achieving a crispy finish.
Advantages Of Pan-Frying For Reheating:
- Pan-frying kfc chicken provides several advantages over other reheating methods. Here’s why it’s a great choice:
- Retains moisture: Pan-frying helps retain the natural moisture in the chicken, preventing it from becoming dry and tasteless.
- Enhances flavor: The direct contact with the heated surface of the pan helps intensify the flavors of the chicken, making it even more delicious.
- Crispy texture: Pan-frying enables you to achieve a crispy exterior, similar to what you’d get with freshly cooked kfc chicken.
Choosing The Right Type Of Pan:
- When it comes to choosing a pan for reheating kfc chicken, keep the following points in mind:
- Non-stick skillet: Opt for a good quality non-stick skillet to prevent the chicken from sticking to the surface and making cleanup easier.
- Cast iron skillet: Consider using a cast iron skillet for even heat distribution and excellent heat retention.
- Avoid aluminum pans: Aluminum pans may cause the chicken to heat unevenly, resulting in inconsistent reheating.
Protecting The Chicken’S Moisture And Flavor:
- To ensure that your reheated kfc chicken remains moist and flavorful, follow these tips:
- Use low to medium heat: Start with low to medium heat when reheating the chicken to prevent it from drying out too quickly.
- Add a bit of oil or butter: Coat the skillet with a thin layer of oil or butter to add moisture and enhance the flavor of the chicken.
- Cover the skillet: Covering the skillet while reheating can help trap steam and prevent excess moisture loss.
Techniques For Achieving A Crispy Finish:
- Achieving a crispy finish on your reheated kfc chicken is easier than you might think. Try these techniques:
- Flip and rotate: To ensure even browning and crispness, flip and rotate the chicken occasionally while reheating.
- Remove excess moisture: Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel before reheating to remove any excess moisture that may inhibit crispiness.
- Higher heat at the end: Towards the end of the reheating process, increase the heat slightly to achieve a crispy and golden-brown exterior.
By following these tips, you can enjoy reheated kfc chicken that is moist, flavorful, and crispy, just like it was freshly cooked. So, go ahead and give pan-frying a try for your kfc leftovers!
How To Reheat Kfc Sides And Biscuits
Learn how to reheat kfc sides and biscuits to perfection with these simple steps. Enjoy the crispy goodness of your favorite fast food at home, without losing any of the flavor.
Everyone loves kfc, especially their delicious sides and flaky biscuits. But what happens when you can’t finish it all in one sitting? Don’t worry, reheating kfc sides and biscuits is easier than you think. With a few simple tips and tricks, you can enjoy those mouthwatering mashed potatoes and coleslaw, as well as warm and fluffy biscuits, all over again.
Tips For Reheating Mashed Potatoes, Coleslaw, And More
Reheating kfc sides can be a challenge as you want to ensure they are warm throughout without overcooking them. Here are some tips to reheat your kfc mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and other sides to perfection:
- Start by portioning your sides into smaller microwave-safe containers or plates.
- Cover the container or plate with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap to prevent drying out.
- Heat the sides in the microwave for short 30-second intervals. This will help evenly distribute the heat and minimize any cold spots.
- Stir the mashed potatoes or coleslaw between each interval to ensure even heating.
- Test the temperature with a fork or spoon to make sure it’s heated all the way through.
- If the side is not warm enough, continue reheating in 15-second increments, stirring in between, until desired temperature is reached.
- For a crispy texture, consider reheating the sides in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350°f, place the sides on a baking sheet, and heat for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.
Redistributing Heat To Prevent Cold Spots
To prevent cold spots in your reheated kfc sides, here are a few additional tips:
- For mashed potatoes, create a well in the center of the dish before reheating. This will allow the heat to distribute more evenly.
- For coleslaw, toss it gently with a fork or spoon before reheating to ensure every strand gets warmed.
- For other sides like mac and cheese or corn, mix them well to redistribute any cold spots before reheating.
Steps For Achieving Fluffy And Warm Biscuits
Kfc biscuits are famous for being warm and fluffy. Follow these steps to enjoy the same texture when reheating your biscuits:
- Preheat your oven to 350°f.
- Slice the biscuits in half horizontally.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Lightly brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter to enhance the flavor.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes or until they are warmed through and golden brown on top.
- Serve immediately for the best taste and texture.
By following these tips and tricks, you can savor the deliciousness of kfc sides and biscuits even when reheating. So, don’t let any leftovers go to waste – enjoy them again with just a little bit of warmth and care.
Storing And Reheating Leftover Kfc Chicken
Storing and reheating leftover kfc chicken is simple if you follow a few steps. Place the chicken in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat it in the oven for best results.
If you find yourself with leftover kfc chicken, you may be wondering about the best way to store it and how to reheat it without losing the deliciousness and crispy texture. In this section, we will discuss proper storage techniques, safe storage time for reheating purposes, combining multiple reheating methods for optimal results, and how to maximize leftovers to reduce food waste.
Proper Storage Techniques To Maintain Freshness:
- Place the leftover chicken in an airtight container or wrap it tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- Store it in the refrigerator at a temperature below 40°f (4°c) to ensure freshness.
- Avoid leaving the chicken at room temperature for too long as it may promote the growth of bacteria.
- Store the chicken separately from other foods to prevent cross-contamination.
Safe Storage Time For Reheating Purposes:
- Consume the leftover kfc chicken within 2-3 days.
- After this time, the quality may deteriorate, and there is a higher risk of foodborne illness.
- If you’re unable to consume it within this timeframe, consider freezing it for longer storage.
Combining Multiple Reheating Methods For Optimal Results:
- Preheat your oven to 375°f (190°c) and place the leftover chicken on a baking sheet.
- Heat it for about 15-20 minutes until it is thoroughly heated.
- For added crispiness, transfer the chicken to a wire rack placed on the baking sheet and bake for an extra 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can use a microwave to reheat the chicken for a quick meal, but it may lose some of its crispiness.
- If you’re short on time, consider using a combination of microwave and oven reheating methods.
- Microwave the chicken on medium power for 1-2 minutes to heat the inside.
- Transfer the chicken to a preheated oven for a few minutes to restore the desired crispiness.
Maximizing Leftovers And Reducing Food Waste:
- If you have a large quantity of leftover kfc chicken, consider repurposing it into other meals.
- Shred the chicken and use it in salads, wraps, or sandwiches for a quick and tasty lunch.
- Chop the chicken and add it to stir-fries or pasta dishes for an added protein boost.
- Take advantage of kfc’s signature flavors by using the leftover chicken in tacos or quesadillas.
- Get creative and use the chicken as a topping for pizza or incorporate it into a savory pie filling.
Now that you know how to store and reheat leftover kfc chicken, you can enjoy it with the same irresistible flavor and texture. Remember to follow proper storage techniques, adhere to safe storage time, and experiment with different reheating methods to suit your preferences.
By maximizing leftovers and reducing food waste, you can savor every last bite of your favorite kfc chicken.
Frequently Asked Questions About Reheating Kfc Chicken
Looking to enjoy leftover kfc chicken? Reheating it is easy! Simply use the oven or microwave to warm it up and restore that delicious crispy taste. Follow these simple tips to ensure your kfc chicken is heated to perfection every time.
Can I Reheat Kfc Chicken More Than Once?
- Yes, you can safely reheat kfc chicken more than once, but it is best to avoid reheating it multiple times to preserve its taste and texture.
- Repeated reheating can cause the chicken to become dry and lose its original flavor and crispiness.
How long can i keep reheated kfc chicken in the fridge?
- Once reheated, you can store your kfc chicken in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
- Ensure you place it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness and prevent any moisture loss.
Are There Any Tricks To Restore The Original Crispiness?
- To restore the original crispiness of reheated kfc chicken, you can try the following tricks:
- Preheat your oven to 400°f (200°c), then place the chicken on a baking rack over a baking sheet and bake for about 5-10 minutes. This will help revive the crispy crust.
- Avoid using a microwave to reheat as it can make the chicken soggy. Opt for an oven or an air fryer instead.
Can I Freeze Kfc Chicken For Reheating Later?
- Yes, freezing kfc chicken for reheating later is possible and can help prolong its shelf life.
- To freeze, place the chicken pieces in a freezer-safe container or bag, removing as much air as possible. Label and date the packaging to keep track of its freshness.
- Frozen kfc chicken can be safely stored for up to 3-4 months. When ready to reheat, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before reheating using your preferred method.
What should i do if my reheated kfc chicken tastes dry?
- If your reheated kfc chicken tastes dry, you can try these steps to moisten it:
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil or melted butter over the chicken to add moisture.
- Serve the chicken with a dipping sauce or gravy. The added moisture will help improve the taste and texture.
- Avoid overcooking the chicken during reheating as it can further dry it out. Opt for shorter reheating times or lower heat settings.
Remember, while reheating kfc chicken can be enjoyable, it’s important to do so safely and with the right techniques to maintain its quality. Follow these tips to savor the deliciousness of kfc chicken even when reheating it.
Frequently Asked Questions Of How To Reheat Kfc
How Do You Reheat Kfc Without Drying It Out?
To reheat kfc without drying it out, preheat your oven to 350°f. Place the kfc chicken on a baking sheet, and cover it loosely with aluminum foil. Bake for about 20 minutes until the chicken is heated through. For a crispier texture, remove the foil for the last 5 minutes.
Another option is to use a microwave-safe plate and cover the chicken with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for about 1 minute, then check the chicken to see if it’s heated adequately. If needed, continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until hot.
To keep the chicken from drying, avoid overheating. Lastly, remember to store leftover kfc in an airtight container in the refrigerator to maintain moisture.
Can I Reheat Kfc Chicken The Next Day?
Yes, you can reheat kfc chicken the next day.
What Is The Best Way To Reheat Kfc Gravy?
The best way to reheat kfc gravy is on the stovetop or in the microwave. If using the stovetop, heat the gravy in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. If using the microwave, transfer the gravy to a microwave-safe dish and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until warmed through.
Avoid overheating to prevent the gravy from becoming watery. Be sure to store leftover gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use within 2-3 days. Reheating can alter the texture slightly, so additional stirring may be required to restore the desired consistency.
Enjoy the reheated kfc gravy with your favorite dishes!
To wrap up, reheating kfc is all about preserving its deliciousness and texture without compromising on safety. By using the right methods and techniques, you can enjoy hot and crispy chicken just like it was fresh out of the fryer.
Whether you choose to use an oven, microwave, or air fryer, follow the step-by-step instructions provided for the best results. Remember to keep portions small and avoid reheating kfc multiple times to maintain its quality. Additionally, if you’re in a hurry, consider the quick pan-frying method for a fast and tasty outcome.
With these reheating tips, you no longer have to worry about wasting leftover kfc or sacrificing its taste. So go ahead, reheat your favorite kfc meal and savor every mouthwatering bite. Enjoy!
Hi, This is Marcelina.
I’m a foodie person and cooking is another level of excitement for me. While cooking, I find a non-stick frying pan handy in most cases. In making juice, blender and ice maker are my first choices. In short, I am passionate about both cooking and enjoying food.